0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

TX Merchandise

Domestic

I would like to suggest that the TX team create some merchandise, stuff like shirts or hoodies.

There are some good reasons to do this such as:

You're basically getting paid to advertise the server, when people are wearing the merch out in public If the merch is done well people may ask what's it from or other things like that.

It's more money to the server, yes I know creating decent quality shirts and hoodies can be expensive but if enough people buy it you could turn a profit.

Some ideas to increase sales:

You could do limited time merch such as something like the tx breast cancer logo for the month of October, all proceeds could go to a charity for breast cancer

Once a person purchases a shirt or hoodie they could get that item in game to wear around the server, yes I understand that might be considered failrp but it's an Idea nevertheless.

Problems with the idea:

It's never going to be guaranteed that people will actually buy the merch however you can always do a test run with a limited number of items to see how much interest there would be.

Making merchandise can be expensive especially for stuff that's decent quality but I feel like as long as it's done well and there's a test run it should do pretty well.

I would personally love to have a tx shirt or hoodie but I understand this will depend on community perception, and even then it's up in the air if it will actually happen but I think it could do good for the server