0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Happy New Year!

Alexander W.

Hey guys! I wanted to come on here, and make a post celebrating new years! I hope everyone has a great new years, and that, whatever you may do on New Years, is great! Whether you know it or not but today, last year (January 1st 2018) Ice created the server. Ice I would like to personally congratulate you on an amazing server, and tell you thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for accepting me into this community, and showing me what a great community really can look like. Thank all of you, for making the first 6 months for me amazing, and the first year for Ice, even better! So again, congratulations Ice, on your 1 year anniversary of TXDPSRP, and I think we can all thank you for putting so much hard work and effort into this server. Whether you heard or not, Ice created this server without a PC, in order to create this server, Ice had to screen-share with his friend on his computer. That shows how far Ice was willing to go to start this server, even if he couldn't play on it himself at the time. Thank you Ice, and congratulations! <3

Attachments

• newyears1yearaniv.png
    newyears1yearaniv.png
    553.8 KB · Views: 48,067
Status
Not open for further replies.