0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Merry Christmas!

Alexander W.

Hey everyone, today, Christmas Day, is a very special day, for a lot of people. Whether it is celebrating the gathering of family, opening presents, or even celebrating the birth of Jesus, everyone can find a special place in their heart for Christmas. For most, the family is the most important part of Christmas, no matter how you celebrate it. The gathering of very important people in our lives, is something that should be cherished, and celebrated. For my family, we don't celebrate much with presents, but more the birth of Jesus, and the gathering of family. Now for others it may be different, or you may not celebrate Christmas at all. But either way, I think this could be put into context on our server, in the gathering of members. Although we may not physically be able to give gifts to each other, please take the time to thank someone, write them a message, or anything, to show them that you are appreciative of them, and want to wish them a merry Christmas. I would like to thank all of you, who make being a staff member on this server amazing! Thank you, and have a merry Christmas! <3

Attachments

• christmas news homepage.png
    christmas news homepage.png
    390.6 KB · Views: 47,916
Status
Not open for further replies.