0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Question

Rotarzy

I was banned mid april of this year for mass spawn and trolling. I have appealed my ban three times since being banned and they have been denied each time. I completely understand why they were denied, but I was wondering if I even have a chance at being unbanned. I want to know if because of what I got banned for there is less of a chance of me being unbanned

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
Rotarzy,

Thanks for your question and I'm sorry to hear that. Firstly, to clarify, your punishment for mass spawning and trolling is more on the severe level of punishments and therefore won't be appealed as quickly as something like a VDM ban (purely based on the nature of the incident). The appeals team cannot predetermine the outcome of your appeal before reading it and weighing up the evidence for and against the infraction. Therefore, I can tell you that you do have a chance at being unbanned but that is up to us at the appeals team. I advise continuing to submit your appeals and show what you've learnt since the punishment and how we can guarantee you won't do what you did again. Hope this shone some light on your query.

Please respond with any further questions.

M. King

Rotarzy

Thanks for the response, I have one question about the time you have to wait before you can appeal again. It would usually say a number of days but on my last appeal it just said time limit.

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
Hi again, Rotarzy.

I apologise for this inconvenience, I shall ensure that you receive a time limit for your next appeal. Please check your original appeal.

If you do not have one within the next 12 hours, please direct message on discord at Mungo#9336 and I'll provide a time there.

Thanks again.
M.K

Status
Not open for further replies.