In this Patch update, we once again have focused on updating a lot of the vehicles. It's a pretty long list so let's get to it!
- Fixed the trunk text on the DPD Marshal Skins to say Dallas Marshal's not "Dallas Police" [The 2018 Charger [NF], 2018 Tahoe [NF], 2016 F-150 [NF], 2016 Exokirer [NF], 2013 Tahoe [NF], 2014 Charger [NF], 2020 Tahoe [Code3], 2018 Charger [Code3], & 2013 Tahoe [Code 3] were the ones updated]
- Fixed the flipped roof numbers on the DPD recruitment skin for the 2018 Dodge Demon.
- Added car numbers to the top left of the rear bumper on all Dallas Police Department Chargers [2014, 2018, & 2009].
- The door design/seal for the Dallas County Sheriff's Office has been updated for ALL Vehicles.
-Added the brand new 2021 Whelen Pack 2.0 from Redneck Modifications LLC. Vehicles include:
• 2006 Chevy Tahoe with a Patriot Strobe Lightbar.
• 2011 Ford Crown Victoria with a Patriot Strobe Lightbar.
In this patch update, there are a lot of vehicle-related changes & additions that are being introduced. They go as follows:
- All nForce sedans had the Game Warden Livery removed.
- Added the Code3 Pack from Redneck Modifications LLC.
- Updated the rear TA(Traffic Advisor) Bar light pattern.
- Added Texas State Troopers Livery to ALL vehicles of the Code3 Pack.
- Added Dallas Police Department to ALL vehicles of the Code3 Pack.
- Added Dallas County Sheriffs Office Livery to ALL vehicles of the Code3 Pack.
- Added Dallas County Constables Liveries to the 2018 Charger & 2013 Tahoe from the Code3 Pack.
- Added Texas Game Warden liveries to all SUV's.
- Made Dallas Police Department Traffic Enforcement Liveries for the 2019 Durango, 2006 Impala, 2020 Tahoe, & 2016 Taurus.
- Made Dallas Marshall liveries to the 2018 charger and 2020 Tahoe ( I think, if I'm wrong uhhh, shoot I know there is some thoe)
- Updated the handling line for the 2013 Tahoe from the Code3 &...
Here is the second patch update since the release of TXDPSRP 2.0. There have been many changes done since the last patch update in many different areas of the server.
Patch Update v2.0.2
- Added the ability to view steam hex's on the player list instead of ping.
- added the ability to click the steam hex to copy it to your clipboard
- Fixed quote marks (") on commands.
- Pushed a fix for the new phone so you can receive calls.
- Disabled /tweet.
- Made twitter on the phone show in chat (same as how /tweet looked).
- Fixed liking tweets on 'top tweets' page on phone.
- Added verified badge to chat message.
- Made security vehicles spawnable anywhere.
- Disabled shooting in security vehicles during PT.
- Fixed camera on phone (messages & Twitter avatar).
- When switching characters it uses the last Twitter account you logged in to.
- Added fix for auto twitter login for character accounts.
- Added card swipe for some MRPD doors.
- Added radio requirement for DFD & LEO...
We've decided it would be a good idea to create some patch update logs for you guys to read through and in general find out what was changed on the DLC side of things, the backend team I believe will keep posting updates in our server-updates channel, but here you can find where I'll be posting changes. Without being said, here's a huge changelog from the day of 2.0 release.
Patch Fixes v2.0.1
- Reskinned the GTA Ambulance/Engine (gotta show some love to our AIs)
- Skinned the NForce pack from Redneck.
- Redid the handling lines of the nforce pack.
- Reskinned the GTA Prison Bus.
- Reskinned MRAP, Kawasaki, BMW, Gator, 2016 Silverado, basically reskinned all cars, do I really need to list them all? my fingers are killing me.
- Changed lighting pattern of the Dodge Challenger & Ford Mustang. (no more swing left & right making people confused where to go, I got confused myself.)
- Changed lighting/skinned the Redneck Ambulances.
- Skinned the 2016 F-150 & 2018 F-250.
2020. A year that was horrible for everyone in every way possible. A year that we thought was never going to end. A year that our resolutions didn’t get to be fully met due to the coronavirus. Everyone had to start working from home, going to school...not actually going to school, but online instead. You wake up, get dressed and ready for school or work, but then remember it’s all online. You sit down, at your computer doing school or work, but it’s hard to focus because of the distractions around your house. Your teacher or boss yells at you for not paying attention, but they don’t understand what goes on in your household. You try to tell them, but it’s hard for you to get their attention because you can’t just walk up to them and say your peace since it’s all virtual. This year was hard for all of us, but...
While we thought texas was not going to get snow this year due to everything that has happened in this world, and given the fact our weather app for the past weeks has kept saying it's going to be hot all December was pretty disappointing, well today...December 9th, all that has changed. Out of nowhere, Texas has been hit with snow and according to our weather app, this snowstorm has hit us well and we do not know when the snowstorm will end. Our predictions are that snow will be melted sometime by January, but no guarantees.
We wish everyone the best of luck during these times, stay safe out there! And make sure to be careful on the icy roads.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! This year we decided to try something different for this Thanksgiving announcement. Attached is a video made by George T. with ideas given to him by the Newsletter Team. Hope you all enjoy this Thanksgiving and have an amazing day!
Man, this past couple of months have been flying by super quick, it's going to be summer before we know it. Here at the Article Writers Team, we hope everyone is doing well through these tough times some people may be going through, and hopefully, we can add a little bit of light to your days with this newsletter! This month's newsletter is quite a juicy one and we cannot wait for you guys to read this. Stay Safe everyone and have a happy may month!
After a long day of getting pranked on April Fools, it's time to sit back and relax and read our April Edition Newsletter! A lot has happened this month such as lots of Development Updates, new vehicles, maps, and especially the coronavirus is a HUGE topic going on in the real world. Please be safe out there and keep washing your hands and keep up the good hygiene, stay at least 6 feet away from people in public places, and most importantly, stay home! Take this time to take your mind off of real-world events such as the coronavirus, and take in our lovely Newsletter written by our Article Writers Team!
March.... Spring.... Clover Month?.. I cannot believe it's already the 3rd month in 2020. Time flies by when you're having fun am I right? ok sorry, corny joke. Anyways.. This month of March is going to be great and epic. Last month, there were so many development updates and so much more to come this month especially. So, without further ado. Enjoy the March Edition TXDPSRP Newsletter written by our Article Writers Team!
January was a long month, but maybe that was just us. Now it's time for February the Month of love. Let's all dive into this month with positive mindsets and let this be the best month. This Newsletter today is pretty lengthy, but it's got a lot of information that will be super useful for you. There's a couple of events planned, some spotlights, and even community spotlights in the letter. We hope you enjoy this month's newsletter! Leave us some feedback on what we should do for our next Newsletter!
As the New Year comes, we made some changes to our Monthly Newsletter. A few things you should know, every month there will be a different theme for each Newsletter as well as we will be spotlighting more people in our community. We noticed that in our recent newsletters, there wasn't much of spotlighting the members and departments in the community. This time, we are going to try our best to always include more spotlights of the people in the TXDPSRP Community.
Today 11/28/19 is Thanksgiving. As I stated in my post last year for thanksgiving, myself and many others are very thankful to be apart of this fantastic community, as you should be too! The nice and welcoming people of this community is what I really enjoy and look forward to. I am very thankful to have each and every one of you in my life, whether it is on this community or in real life, and I know I can speak on behalf of IceTheDev, that he is beyond thankful to have each and every one of you on the server. Thank you to all of you who have participated and contributed to this amazing community!
This event was a little late, but this past Saturday our event team hosted a Race for Breast Cancer Awareness. There were a ton of people who showed up and everyone was so kind and up going! Everyone showed good sport to everyone even if they got last place or first place. We cannot wait for more events to come hosted by our Event Team! (sorry I didn't write a lot, I'm not really good with these things )
Heyo folks, As some of you may know, We recently have been posting "Scheduled" Whitelist Patrols on our Calendar. Recently, We came to the conclusion that saying like "@everyone whitelist patrol get on now" just isn't right. So, as a result to fix that, We decided to Schedule them ahead of time that way you guys can mark it on your Calendar and get all hyped up for the set date. We really hope you guys enjoy the Scheduled Whitelist Patrols, as it seems to be a whole lot better. I'm not really good with these types of news things, so I'll just stop right here. ok byeeee!
As you most likely know, today is the 4th of July! A day recognized to celebrate the freedom and independence of the United States. In case you haven't heard already, we are hosting a Fourth of July event tomorrow (July 5th) with a parade and many other special things! This being said, read our most recent newsletter to find out how to attend the event and exactly what will be occurring at the event!
Nitro Server Boosting is now available on Discord everywhere including our Discord Server. To learn more about it, it is a way to give the TXDPSRP Discord even more perks on the discord. Some perks you will receive when boosting the server include but are not limited to:
- Hoisted role
- Giveaways just for nitro boosters.
- Be the first people to test scripts and such before they go public.
- Access to a Private Nitro Chat.
- Hidden voice channel.
Hey everyone! Although this post may be a little late, as we hit 5,000 members a little while ago. On behalf of the entire staff team, we would like to each and every one of you, for supporting the sever through thick and thin! No matter what, you guys are what makes the server the great server we are today! Thank you guys so much for everything, and we can't wait to hit an even bigger milestone! No matter how many members, we are still grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you so much!