You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
We've recently done a revamp with our staff team on who does what, and what guidelines our staff members are expected to follow. We choose to share this with the community as either you might be curious what we hold our staff members accountable to, or maybe you're interested in applying, but want to know what you're getting into first.
Staff Rank Descriptions:
The Community Director is responsible for the entire network. They are in charge of the developers, managing the backend, frontend, finances, and pretty much everything.
Community Executive(s) are responsible for overseeing all community and staff team operations and decisions. This group of people will ensure that the community and staff team runs smoothly, efficiently, and most importantly, professionally. While their main priority is to uphold superb activity and supervise the community/staff team, these people will also be expected to maintain direct communication with the Director.
Community Administrator(s) will serve as the backbone for moderation. Their primary focus is to guide their fellow staff members to their success in their position. These people are expected to uphold superb activity and be able to communicate with the Community Executives about any situations that they come across.
Community Moderator(s) are the front-line personnel within the community. These people are expected to uphold superb activity; moderate with professionalism, efficiency, integrity, and honesty; and most importantly, help those who need assistance within the community.
Trainees are the prospects of the Community Moderators. While these people are expected to be very active within the community, their main objective is to learn all aspects of...
Before getting started with this, I want to say we’ve been a public server since January 2018, and it has been one heck of a ride. We’ve had so many ups and downs, sadness and happiness, good times and bad times...That part of a community won’t change, but a bigger part will be changing.
This coming Wednesday, July 21st, we will be going into a “Semi-Public” stage where the server will be “allowlisted”, and the only way to join the server is either by being in a department, or answering 3-4 questions and receiving the “Allowlisted” role, but! Be careful with this role, as if you get punished, you get the role taken away and will have to re-apply. The only limit of applications is that once you put one in, you have to wait 7 days in order to submit another one. That’s it!
Allowlisted Applications: #allowlist-applications in the Discord Server.
We hope you enjoy this change and will continue to make beautiful roleplay scenarios.
oh btw, there are still many, many changes coming to TX, it never ends. If you think at some point we stop, well newsflash...we don’t stop.
Have a fantastic rest of your day/weekend!
Just had a patch update, here is the hotfix for that. let's get to it
- Replaced the handling line of the Civ 2016 Ram with the same one the LEO ram uses.
- The Civilian 2006 Tahoe has proper plates now. The plate that's on there is pre-registered as a rental car out of Premium Deluxe Motorsport.
- The Civilian 2016 Ford Explorer has proper plates now. The plate that's on there is pre-registered as a rental car out of Premium Deluxe Motorsport.
- The 2009 Charger now has a Premium Deluxe Motorsport Vanity plate in the front.
- Fixed the passenger side Texas Flags on the DPD liveries. (it was backward)
- Removed the DPD TCE Livery from the following vehicles: 2006 Impala[C3], 2016 Taurus[C3], 2018 Tahoe [NF], & 2009 Charger [NF].
- Removed sirens from 2018 Tahoe [CIV], 2006 Tahoe [CIV], & 2018 F150 [CIV].
- replaced the Civilian versions of the 2009 Charger & 2016 Ram exempt tags with regular tags.
- Fixed the mod kits of the civilian versions of the LEO cars as they were pulling mod kits from the Whelen pack.
This hotfix will be in effect at the next restart which is at 1 AM EST. That's the hotfix for tonight, have a great night/morning!
Hello there! Patch updates on a Wednesday night? Yessir! Let's dig in to patch update v2.0.7!
- Downgraded all Fire Department Skins down to 2k instead of 4k.
- 2020 Ram 5500 Ambulance livery was updated with a small text stroke on the side & the rear door number is now gold leafed.
- 2016 Ram 5500 Ambulance livery was updated with a small text stroke on the side & the rear door number is now gold leafed.
- 2019 E450 Ambulance livery was updated with a small text stroke on the side & the rear door number is now gold leafed.
- 2018 F450 Ambulance livery was updated with a small text stroke on the side & the rear door number is now gold leafed.
- New Texas State Trooper High-Speed Unit Livery for the Mustang.
- New Dallas Police Department High-Speed Unit Livery for the Mustang.
- New Dallas County Sheriff's office High-Speed Unit Livery for the Mustang.
- New Texas State Troopers High-Speed Unit Livery for the Demon.
- New Dallas Police Department High-Speed Unit Livery for the Demon.
- New Dallas County Sheriff's Office High-Speed Unit Livery for the Demon.
- Added a 2016 Tesla Model S P90D Electric Unit. Liveries include Texas State Troopers livery, Dallas County Sheriff's Office(Ghosted & Regular) livery & Dallas Police Department (Ghosted & Regular) livery.
- Added a 2018 Mercedez-Benz AMG GT R High-Speed Unit. Liveries include New High-Speed Unit Texas State Troopers livery, New High-Speed Unit Dallas Police Department livery, & New High-Speed Unit Dallas County Sheriff's office livery.
- Added a 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S High-Speed Unit. liveries include New High-Speed Unit Texas State Troopers livery, New High-Speed Unit Dallas County Sheriff's office livery, & New High-Speed Unit Dallas Police Department livery.
- Added a 2017 Dodge Viper TA High-Speed Unit. Liveries include New High-Speed Unit Texas State Troopers livery, New High-Speed Unit Dallas Police Department High-Speed Unit livery, & New High-Speed Unit Dallas County Sheriff's Office livery...
As a replacement to the support category on the forums (which includes Bug Reports), we have recently implemented a ticket system onto the forums where people can submit "tickets." These "tickets," which are located on the account widget, are only visible to the personnel who are currently in the Support Team.
Below you will find a list that categorizes the types of tickets:
- Game Support Tickets→ Any Client Issues concerning FiveM, GTA V, etc. + Additional Technical Support
- Discord Support Tickets → Any Issues concerning Discord
- Donation Issues → Any Issues concerning the Store (store.txdps-rp.com)
- It's Something Else → Any Other Issues NOT concerning the Above Categories
Thank you for reading.
Ok it's late yes I know but here is Patch Update v2.0.6! Here we have some updates to some vehicles and more EUP things for you guys to enjoy. So let's get to it.
- Fixed the "Texas Game Warden" text on the trunk of the Ford F150 from the Whelen pack (It was too low and it caused stretching from a certain angle).
- Re-skinned the in-game stockade for Shadow Security instead of Gruppe6.
Note: it spawns in with the colors White & Green. The recommended colors are as following, Primary: Metallic Rolled steel & Secondary: Metallic Black.
- Removed the Sig Saur P320(combat pistol replace) due to it being poorly optimized and taking too much memory things. (it was eating everything up.)
- Added a backpack for civilians to use for males.
- Added a new cowboy hat for males.
- Added a pair of crocs for males(multiple colors available).
- Added a sagged pair of jeans for males.
- Added new Safariland Leg Holster for males.
- Added a white FAA BDU Shirt for males.
- Added a texture to the raincoat for Fire Department for males.
- Created proper textures for a T-shirt that had some LEO textures for males.
Textures include TST, DPD, DCSO, & DFR and the rest of the textures are just random colors I put together.
- Tinted some of the Code3 Pack vehicles to 60 Percent.
- Decreased the tint to 60 percent on some of the Whelen Pack vehicles.
- Downgraded the Shadow Security car pack liveries down to 2k instead of 4k.
- Added a few hairstyles for people to use.
- Made TX FM in-game pause when the volume is less than 1%.
- Added redesigned /garage menu.
- Added redesigned loading screen (sponsored by TX FM).
- Added redesigned radio UI. - Added redesigned notifications (DELETE to open, C to clear).
- Added redesigned CAD theme.
- Added dark (old) theme to change theme button on the settings page.
- Added server ids to radio UI.
- Made dispatch and speaking colors on server-id rather than callsign.
- Recoloured radio UI to be the same as garage menu.
- Radio UI...
After speaking with the Community Executives, it has come to our attention that people are being punished for “unrealistic driving” while higher command staff personnel don’t (simply because of their superior position of power).
Let me first start off by apologizing on our behalf for not addressing this situation and taking action on this sooner.
As you may have noticed, the FiveM roleplay dynamic has been rapidly evolving from a strict and rigorous DOJ-styled environment to a more relaxed and casual environment. Following this pattern, our priority as a staff team is to make your experience more enjoyable in the TX Network. While we want to maintain a serious roleplay environment, we also do not want people to feel as if they are being bossed around or forced to act a certain way when it comes to roleplaying.
Therefore, as of today, unrealistic driving will become the least of our concerns when it comes to department rules and regulations (and will become the least of our priorities when it comes to rule breaking). To simply put it, we do not care about the way you drive. Obviously, we don’t want you to drive off Mount Chiliad going Mach-2, but mild speeding or aggressive lane changes will pretty much be ignored. But, please don’t think that this gives you the right to start running over people or purposely wrecking into other vehicles. You will be punished accordingly if this were to occur.
So, with that being said, from this point forward, if you have been punished for "unrealistic driving," please direct message any of the community executives, and they will revert that punishment.
Finally, the lockdown period is over and the rebrand of TXDPSRP is here! We’ve come a long way in the community, with the same sort of “style” we’ve had since the beginning. Well, today that changes. Our Logo is now rebranded to “TX” and the forums have gotten a massive upgrade thanks to BenjDesigns and our development team for finalizing the touches.
As you probably already saw, the infamous “rank bug” was a myth. We’ve redrafted the way our staff structure works. TX has had the same structure for our staff team for a very long time. This structure has had its ups and downs, but now we feel that it's time for a change.
Our main concerns for the current staff team structure were centered around the assessment of the differences between the current staff positions. Due to the implementation of sub-teams, we felt that certain positions generally felt the same, as they carried very little difference in their permissions and responsibilities (such as Junior Moderators + Moderators).
Therefore, we would like to introduce you to the revamped staff team structure. Each position will have different goals, responsibilities, duties, and requirements to meet.
Community Executive(s) are responsible for overseeing all community and staff team operations and decisions. This group of people will ensure that the community and staff team runs smoothly, efficiently, and most importantly, professionally. While their main priority is to uphold superb activity and supervise the community and staff team, these people will also be expected to maintain direct communication with the Director.
Community Administrator(s) will serve as the backbone for moderation. Their primary focus is to guide their fellow staff members to their success in their position. These people are expected to uphold superb activity and be able to communicate with the Community Executives about any situations that they come across...
Patch Update v2.0.5 includes changes to BOTH EUP & Vehicles. We had some bugs on the vehicles and then additions to the EUP. Let's get to it!
- All Law Enforcement vehicle liveries were downgraded from 4k textures down to 2k due to the server being overloaded.
- Added Multiple duty belts for Law Enforcement to use. It includes:
- A minimal/low profile duty belt
- And many more versions of the duty belt
- Added an Under Armour long sleeve shirt with Police, State Trooper, and Sherrif markings.
- Added 2 new Earpieces
- Added a custom headset for SWAT
- Added 2 SWAT belts with bags/pouches on the side
- Fixed a bug where one of the pouches was showing up purple
- Added a hoodie for everyone to use
- Added a long sleeve Under Armour shirt
- Added short sleeve Under Armour shirt
- Added New SCBA Gear [MSA G1 SCBA]
- Added Medic Backpack [Rush 72]
- Added Motorolla APX Radio Strap for DFR
- Added Multiple radio & bodycam options/combinations
- Around back over the right shoulder with bodycam
- over the left shoulder with bodycam
- under left arm to chest with bodycam
- Under left arm to shoulder with bodycam
- Around back over right shoulder [radio]
- over left shoulder [radio]
- under left arm to the chest [radio]
- under left arm to left shoulder [radio]
- Added multiple vests, including but not limited to (i forgot/don' know how to describe them):
- SWAT heavy Duty vest
- Minimal Plate carrier
- Plate carrier with multiple equipment things/glove
- Plate carrier with a medical pouch for SWAT Medic.
- Added a new pair of combat boots by Code5Mods
- Fixed the trunk text being crooked on the TST Livery of the Crown Vic from the Whelen pack
- Made the sidecar numbers black on the DCSO Livery of the Crown Vic from the Whelen pack
- Made the sheriff star bigger on DCSO livery for the Crown Vic from the Whelen pack
- Fixed the trunk stuff...
In this Patch update, we once again have focused on updating a lot of the vehicles. It's a pretty long list so let's get to it!
- Fixed the trunk text on the DPD Marshal Skins to say Dallas Marshal's not "Dallas Police" [The 2018 Charger [NF], 2018 Tahoe [NF], 2016 F-150 [NF], 2016 Exokirer [NF], 2013 Tahoe [NF], 2014 Charger [NF], 2020 Tahoe [Code3], 2018 Charger [Code3], & 2013 Tahoe [Code 3] were the ones updated]
- Fixed the flipped roof numbers on the DPD recruitment skin for the 2018 Dodge Demon.
- Added car numbers to the top left of the rear bumper on all Dallas Police Department Chargers [2014, 2018, & 2009].
- The door design/seal for the Dallas County Sheriff's Office has been updated for ALL Vehicles.
-Added the brand new 2021 Whelen Pack 2.0 from Redneck Modifications LLC. Vehicles include:
• 2006 Chevy Tahoe with a Patriot Strobe Lightbar.
• 2011 Ford Crown Victoria with a Patriot Strobe Lightbar.
• 2013 Chevrolet Caprice with a Liberty I lightbar.
• 2014 Dodge Charger with a Liberty I Lightbar.
• 2016 Ford Explorer with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018 Ford F150 with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2016 Ford Taurus with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018 Dodge Charger with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018/2020 Chevrolet Tahoe with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018/2020 Chevrolet Suburban with a Liberty II Lightbar.
- Tinted all of the vehicles that allowed tinting (Some of them didn't tint properly or had some type of bug so uhh yeah)
- Updated the handling line for the 2006 Tahoe from the Whelen Pack. Note: Do not drive over curbs over 50MPH or you will go flying (Same with the Crown Vic #realism).
- Updated the handling line for the 2013 Chevy Caprice from the Whelen pack.
- Updated the handling line for the 2018/2020 Tahoe from the Whelen pack.
- Updated the handling line for the 2014 Charger from the Whelen Pack.
- Adjusted both of the 2006 Tahoe to have different...
- Latest member
- Your Father