0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Disable scroll wheel siren keybinding

Luke H

Community Moderator
The keybind as it stands is used for the same function as 'R' which changes the siren you are using. In my opinion, having a keybind for something we already have is pointless. Not to mention that when you're in Vmenu, using the mouse scroll wheel to move up & down will make an annoying blip sound.

I'm essentially making this suggestion because my down arrow key no longer works lol, but I think it'd be a nice change. I'm sure I won't be the only one using their mouse for VMenu? Right?

John D. 1A-03

Community Admin
Arrow buttons do the same i think no? It does get annoying sometimes thoe lol. If they can be disabled while in V-menu that would be cool. I usually use my mouse wheel to bleep someone to pull over.

Luke H

Community Moderator
Arrow buttons do the same i think no? It does get annoying sometimes thoe lol. If they can be disabled while in V-menu that would be cool. I usually use my mouse wheel to bleep someone to pull over.
I could swear that the mouse blip was only client side but I made the suggestion because my arrow keys don’t work. Maybe a toggle on and off would be nice.