0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Headshot Damage.

It recently came to my attention and a few others that the headshot damage has changed all of the sudden, I'm slightly confused on why it was changed in the first place, personally, I feel like there was no need to change the headshot damage to body shots it makes no sense at all and the slight realism behind is completely gone.

What I am trying to get at is that headshots should get brought back into the server. Making headshots the same damage as body shots is very stupid in my opinion, I got shot in the head 7 times with a pistol from point-blank distance and I finally died after the 7 shots into my head, it's stupid that I have to be shot in the head 7 times die.

Headshots should be one-shot kill.

Feel free to express your opinions and concerns about the thread.

It recently came to my attention and a few others that the headshot damage has changed all of the sudden, I'm slightly confused on why it was changed in the first place, personally, I feel like there was no need to change the headshot damage to body shots it makes no sense at all and the slight realism behind is completely gone.

What I am trying to get at is that headshots should get brought back into the server. Making headshots the same damage as body shots is very stupid in my opinion, I got shot in the head 7 times with a pistol from point-blank distance and I finally died after the 7 shots into my head, it's stupid that I have to be shot in the head 7 times die.

Headshots should be one-shot kill.

Feel free to express your opinions and concerns about the thread.
I was speaking to Ethan when the change was implemented, and I was personally in favor of it. While it may be likely that a headshot would instantly kill someone IRL, people don't have crosshairs while shooting out of vehicles IRL.

It's unrealistic the shots that some people make out of vehicles towards officers especially, which can ruin the experience by instantly taking them out when the chances of that happening should be extremely small.

Either way that's my view on it.