0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Help/Welcome Screen

Gene N.

I believe we should add a screen that displays for the players first time loading into the TX server, and can be accessed by /help. This screen would have separate tabs with information.

(Eg. Welcome Tab (Has links to Cad, Forums/applications, discord, penal codes) | Rules Tab | Controls Tab.

Would eliminate confusion with new members, especially since we are a public server. A lot of our information seems a little hidden and difficult to find. People ask every single day where the applications and information is, so I say we put it right in their face

Example photo of what I’m talking about
D90EFE09-2996-4ACA-ADB2-688AF72971ED.jpeg

Luke H

Community Moderator
I think this is a no downside idea, I'd love to see it. What I wouldn't want to see though is a poorly made downloadable loading screen such as your example, it just looks bad. I'd love to see TX's spin on it with a nice simplistic look, I'd bet our gfx team could make it look great.

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
+1.

No qualms with this, would be beneficial for everyone. If we were to get this, I'd like to also see a feature of "Don't show me again" for some of us who are regular users and don't need to see the welcome page each time. This way we have the best of both worlds for new members to view the info and for us seasoned members to not have to worry about the annoyance of closing it each time.

Gene N.

+1.

No qualms with this, would be beneficial for everyone. If we were to get this, I'd like to also see a feature of "Don't show me again" for some of us who are regular users and don't need to see the welcome page each time. This way we have the best of both worlds for new members to view the info and for us seasoned members to not have to worry about the annoyance of closing it each time.
Yeah I think there’s a way to only pop up once for their first time logging in, and then it can be reactivated by /help

I believe we should add a screen that displays for the players first time loading into the TX server, and can be accessed by /help. This screen would have separate tabs with information.

(Eg. Welcome Tab (Has links to Cad, Forums/applications, discord, penal codes) | Rules Tab | Controls Tab.

Would eliminate confusion with new members, especially since we are a public server. A lot of our information seems a little hidden and difficult to find. People ask every single day where the applications and information is, so I say we put it right in their face

Example photo of what I’m talking about
View attachment 1632
+1