0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Order suggestion by date

Luke H

Community Moderator
I'm not exactly sure how the suggestions are ordered, but it feels random. When I want to look at suggestions, it makes sense to see the newest suggestion first and the oldest last. If there's reasoning to how it is now, I'm sure it makes sense however it just feels very random and cluttered.

vedehteci

Community Executive
The suggestions on the forums goes by how many votes it has. Hints why it also gets posted to the Discord Suggestions Channel which I find most people use a lot because everytime a suggest is posted, everyone clicks the link. (aka when it gets posted, the online members always goes up and everyones viewing the newest suggestion)

So, in conclusion...You can find the newest suggestion in the main Discord in #suggest

Luke H

Community Moderator
The suggestions on the forums goes by how many votes it has. Hints why it also gets posted to the Discord Suggestions Channel which I find most people use a lot because everytime a suggest is posted, everyone clicks the link. (aka when it gets posted, the online members always goes up and everyones viewing the newest suggestion)

So, in conclusion...You can find the newest suggestion in the main Discord in #suggest
That's a good point, thanks for the insight.