0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Ban Appeal

Jacob H.

So I made a ban appeal a little over a week ago and I am starting to get a little worried that I am still not getting any response, how long do I need to wait before I hear anything back from it?

John D. 1A-03

Community Admin
You will hear from the appeal team as soon as they are available to review. They are busy with real life events such as school, work, and or family events. just be patient and they will get to you as soon as they can.

John D. 1A-03

Community Admin
Yeah I’m having that same problem to
You will hear from the appeal team as soon as they are available to review. They are busy with real life events such as school, work, and or family events. just be patient and they will get to you as soon as they can.

Gravyzone

Not to be an annoyance or anything but do you have an estimated time? I have a lot of irl friends that play on server and would like to get back to playing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.