0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Being arrested for certain penal codes locks character

Luke H

Community Moderator
When being arrested for crimes such as Aggravated Bank Robbery or Murder, on the character selection screen, make the character turn grey and lock the character from being used again.

This will promote better more passive RP, encourage planning of Murder or Bank Robberies, and hopefully improve RP in general.

As it stands, civilians pay no consequences to their actions on a criminal level. After committing a crime such as Aggravated Bank Robbery or Murder, they serve a 600 jail time sentence and continue their RP. Characters like this often continue the same, unplanned roleplays that tire police and often lead to staff involvement.

Anthony D.

I agree. When I am on duty I see the people doing robberies, murders, etc many times in a single day. Maybe a account should be locked for a certain amount of time before it can be used again instead of locking it forever?

Luke H

Community Moderator
I agree. When I am on duty I see the people doing robberies, murders, etc many times in a single day. Maybe a account should be locked for a certain amount of time before it can be used again instead of locking it forever?
I think it should lock it forever and display a message like "John Smith is serving a life sentence at the Boling Broke Penitentiary, please make a new character."