0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

(LONG, PLEASE READ) Have a form of advertisement, "for the survival of the server".

Ramesh D.

Explanation I'm not here to tell the directors what they should do, I just want to give my own opinion, and of course I think the directors should do what they think benefits them the most. They are the ones that do what they wish, anyways. :) I personally was never for the whitelist/allowlist. There has been a downward trend in players recently, and I would like to do my part! I'm sorry if people don't agree. Obviously, I want people to give there own advice for the Directors and Developers, so send your own ideas if you disagree/agree please. This suggestion is based off of Luke's comment on "make the server whitelisted":
Luke H: "I like the idea for whitelist, but I think for the survival of the server it should stay public."

Some things the directors could consider:

•―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――•

A)
Since the server is max 75 population, you could buy a sponsor from a small FiveM creator, TikTok or YouTube.

Benefits for option
A
1) It will make the server max pop, gain profit from donator options like "Queue Skip" where you're able to skip a player queue for donating when people are trying to get into a full server. (this is if you're buying a big sponsor spot though)
2) Server would have more population (big benefits for departments and influx of applications)
3) Development of loyal players and word of mouth reviews.

Cons for option A
1) Can be pricey!
2) Can end up making the creator the "face of the server" and make him seem like an owner.
3) Server would have to look the best at the time of their showcase.

•―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

B)
Ping everyone, ask for serious roleplay, since there is over 4,000 members in the public discord server.

Benefits for option B
1) Obvious benefits as mentioned previously:
"1) It will might make the server max pop, gain profit from donator options like "Queue Skip" where you're able to skip a player queue for donating when people are trying to get into a full server. (this is if you're buying a big sponsor spot though) 2) Server would have more population (big benefits for departments and influx of applications) 3) Development of loyal players and word of mouth reviews."
2) More discussion in the discord, and more activity.
3) Completely free and has no serious risks.

Cons for option B
1) Could start staff/director disrespect issues.
2) Unwanted pings and notifications.

C) Create server events, designed to ping everyone and also give a fun event which might bring people to the server (probably more than the previous option).

Benefits for option C

1) Obvious benefits as mentioned previously:
1) It will might make the server max pop, gain profit from donator options like "Queue Skip" where you're able to skip a player queue for donating when people are trying to get into a full server. (this is if you're buying a big sponsor spot though) 2) Server would have more population (big benefits for departments and influx of applications) 3) Development of loyal players and word of mouth reviews.
2) Can be easily make pinging have a reason, instead of just "lets get people on".
3) Extremely fun events!*

Cons for option C
1) Unwanted pings and notifications. (a lot less?)
2) Would take setup from every side: directors, staff, and developers.

Luke H

Community Moderator
Options A and B aren't great options. Option A will make the server look unprofessional in my opinion. A better route is to promote and use our social media resources (which we are now better than before). Option B will make the server look even worse and the last thing we want is to piss off our player base. As for option C, I hope for more events, and events with a mix of social media might be just what we need to populate the server. At the end of the day, I hope that the majority of us can agree that we want to find mature roleplayers and not immature kids looking for an RDM outlet. Hopefully, my response makes sense and explains my feedback correctly.

Ramesh D.

Options A and B aren't great options. Option A will make the server look unprofessional in my opinion. A better route is to promote and use our social media resources (which we are now better than before). Option B will make the server look even worse and the last thing we want is to piss off our player base. As for option C, I hope for more events, and events with a mix of social media might be just what we need to populate the server. At the end of the day, I hope that the majority of us can agree that we want to find mature roleplayers and not immature kids looking for an RDM outlet. Hopefully, my response makes sense and explains my feedback correctly.
yeah you're probably right, i just want more players + i want some of my own options to help (im not good at it lol)

can't just post "get more players, noob"

Sadly I normally dont stream playing the server and well yall could probably understand why. Also a content streamer has been in this server that has over 65k followers and left immediately. This server could have plenty of attention but certain circumstances keep that from happening

Jay S. 1A-08

Community Moderator
When it comes down to events. There is only so much you can do for a fivem event. A lot of then past events have been similar due to that. Plus from my past experiences, I don't think events would keep the server populated at all times and if we do events that end up being the same constantly they will die down quickly. Hope this helps with my perspective on the events side of things.

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
Ramesh,

Firstly, I think it would be good to recognise that putting these sorts of things is only going to be positive for the server as it's starts an atmosphere of discussion and when heads come together, ideas do too. Now before I go into this, I'm going to approach my opinion to these three as an independent person who knows a thing or two about running ventures and therefore the problems and benefits that come with what you've said.

To begin with, we'll discuss option A. Buying sponsors for servers of any type is risky considering you have to go through the hassle of picking a respected creator with a community demographic we'd want on the server as well as asking for a reasonable price. However, in the FiveM community, there aren't many big serious FiveM roleplayers that tend to attract the most professional audience that we'd be looking for. At the end of the day, we're here for the quality of the playerbase, not the quantity of players. Moreover, mentioning a point you made, it can be quite expensive and I think that the money could be used for other things. If you haven't seen recently in community updates, the social media pages have been far more active with Ice posting nearly everyday to the page in an effort to attract attention via other platforms like Twitter and instagram. I feel like if we channel our energy into that as a whole, we'd be able to gain a following social media wise without spending a dime on marketing; that would be my take on A.

In terms of B, I don't like this idea at all. If it were as easy as saying "you need to be more serious" then it likely would have been done already. It tends to be that if you tell people to be more serious, it's very unlikely they will actually do that, especially an @everyone - that gives off the impression of desperation. For me as a department lead, I think we should focus on our LEO's and other non-LEO departments because ultimately if you have more professional and standup LEO's, civilians will be more inclined to roleplay with them due to increased immersion and then therefore you are tackling the issues. There will obviously be people who will just mess around, that's undeniable, but with the allowlist and this gradual process, I think this eliminates the need for a whole server ping.

Option 3 you mentioned is actually something that is already planned - the events team plan to utilise more and more things in the future to increase player experience on Tx and we'd more than love for people to suggest events they want to see since we're very open to those ideas. No challenge is too much for us since capping what we can do before we've actually done it hinders our mindsets so this is why we're open to ALL event suggestions.

You suggesting all these things is really beneficial to everyone and getting a discussion sorted is always a good thing. I'd love to hear what others would say, too.

Thanks Ramesh,
M.K

Jakub K. 1A-04

Community Moderator
Sadly I normally dont stream playing the server and well yall could probably understand why. Also a content streamer has been in this server that has over 65k followers and left immediately. This server could have plenty of attention but certain circumstances keep that from happening
Hmmm... player reports are a thing (Forums/Ingame), also we were a public server for the longest time. That's why the RP and player base might not be as good as you might imagine. And still, with us being whitelisted now, the RP has improved (Not hit maximum potential yet). I am pretty sure that there will be many other things implemented in the future to improve the roleplay and stuff. And when was that? (With the content creator?)

Also, there will always be bad apples in a server. No matter if it's whitelisted or public, that's why there's the staff. Yes, of course, we can't always take care of everything, I mean we do it voluntarily, but we try our best.

Maybe you could give us some suggestions on what things we could improve upon to prevent those "certain circumstances" from happening. Just complaining about something, does not help us.

I hope I don't sound disrespectful.

Furthermore, I see a lot of content creators that just go onto a FiveM server to have fun, because they're bored and then they just leave forever (or a long time). And just because a content creator left doesn't mean anything.

And yes, the roleplay can always be improved upon and that's what we are trying to do.

Sincerely,

Hmmm... player reports are a thing (Forums/Ingame), also we were a public server for the longest time. That's why the RP and player base might not be as good as you might imagine. And still, with us being whitelisted now, the RP has improved (Not hit maximum potential yet). I am pretty sure that there will be many other things implemented in the future to improve the roleplay and stuff. And when was that? (With the content creator?)

Also, there will always be bad apples in a server. No matter if it's whitelisted or public, that's why there's the staff. Yes, of course, we can't always take care of everything, I mean we do it voluntarily, but we try our best.

Maybe you could give us some suggestions on what things we could improve upon to prevent those "certain circumstances" from happening. Just complaining about something, does not help us.

I hope I don't sound disrespectful.

Furthermore, I see a lot of content creators that just go onto a FiveM server to have fun, because they're bored and then they just leave forever (or a long time). And just because a content creator left doesn't mean anything.

And yes, the roleplay can always be improved upon and that's what we are trying to do.

Sincerely,
Trust me i report when i feel something is wrong but when you log into the server and instantly start getting shot or ran over one kind of gets tired of trying to catch it all. I enjoy the server but just feel like 75% of the time i would be streaming GTA online or me just going up into the mountains and ignoring everything else.

That content creator came in while it was still open, he’s from Tx and wanted to be in a Tx server. I’ll leave out what server he was/ is in because i don’t want to put those names in this.

I’ve seen suggestions made that i agreed with and watched people get flamed like the Salem witch trials. I try to help rp scenarios as much as i can but even have applied members ruin them or just decide it’s better to shoot everything up.

Frankly I’m at a loss for words at what to even suggest anymore, not everyone is fully creative and sometimes need something to just do in the city and i feel we are missing that

again, all my ideas aren't the best and i only wanted my general idea to be thought of, i just wanted my "options" to help and maybe start some discussion [even if they're not the best]
To be honest and this is my opinion, people that stream and show the server could bring more people in and higher quality people. For this to happen i feel like things within the server RP wise need some boost.

Outside of that I feel like you got random people and than ones wanting to find a Tx server because for whatever reason people have something they like about Tx