0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Make vanilla vehicles have realistic acceleration and top speed.

agentroadkill

Most vanilla vehicles top out around 125, no problem. But when you get into a chase with a CO, sheriff, or highway pratol; their cars can exceed 180mph+ and it's unrealistic. A crown vic can't go above 180 with out blowing its motor, a suv DEFINIATLY can't go 180+, and neither can the motorcycles. The law enforcement have to use torque boost and engine boost to keep up and it's unfair. What would make sense if for the speed enforcement to take over on high speed chases.

John D. 1A-03

Community Admin
Oh you talking about in game. the suggestion started comparing to IRL. I do agree that some of the civ cars should be faster but what i dont agree with is your statement about SUV's and motorcycles. (plenty of SUVS irl that can reach over 180 same for motorcycles)

agentroadkill

Oh you talking about in game. the suggestion started comparing to IRL. I do agree that some of the civ cars should be faster but what i dont agree with is your statement about SUV's and motorcycles. (plenty of SUVS irl that can reach over 180 same for motorcycles)
I mean isn't the suggestion tab only for in game and not irl? I know SUVS and motorcycles in irl can go over 180.

John D. 1A-03

Community Admin
Yeah usually people compare to IRL so i thought thats what you were doing. But yes overall i agree civ cars should be faster

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
+1

I don't think we should use torque or engine at all but that's how it is. As Diggle said though, taking he time to edit the handling of all vehicles is pretty tedious and takes a long team and we really don't have the dev team like some of these bigger servers do to be able to do that. That's the only setback. Otherwise, good suggestion.

agentroadkill

But it takes awhile as handling lines have to be edited and ensure vehicles dont flip, they turn decently, they brake and alot of other stuff. working on handling is long work it takes alot of time. then handling lines have to be made for the leo cars that use civ car handling lines.
The LEO can still use their torque multiplier. There's already mods out there than fixes the cars handling and the dev team can just fiddle with it. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/realistic-top-speed-for-gta-v <--------- one for example

John D. 1A-03

Community Admin
If we were to install that lets say. We have to go through every car and make the changes we need to. then we have to make custom handling lines for the leo cars that use civ cars as their handling lines. The suggestion is really good i like it, it would just take a while to perfect

agentroadkill

If we were to install that lets say. We have to go through every car and make the changes we need to. then we have to make custom handling lines for the leo cars that use civ cars as their handling lines. The suggestion is really good i like it, it would just take a while to perfect
Glad you guys like the suggestion. But yes, it would take a while to get things perfect but at least it makes things fair and realistic.