0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Search Bar

There should be a search bar added to the forums. The reason for this is because it is difficult to find messages, suggestions, etc and by adding this feature it would allow for easier access to these areas. I believe this would be very beneficial especially for the rest of the staff team for their duties and the members on the forums.

I do know that there is a way by doing forums.txdps-rp.com/search but by adding this it would be an easier access especially for newer members.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, Peters; the search does exist already. Can you elaborate?
Like on the main forums page there should be a little bar where you can type a keyword and it takes you to the page you want to get to. It would be an easier option than the forums.txdps-rp.com/search adding easier access.

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
Like on the main forums page there should be a little bar where you can type a keyword and it takes you to the page you want to get to. It would be an easier option than the forums.txdps-rp.com/search adding easier access.

I don't see a purpose for it currently, though. I've never personally had an issue with it and I think it would just add something else to the top tab that we don't need.