0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Submarines?

I am half and half on this. I do understand it is frustrating for them to be bulletproof but just like one of the donator vehicles, it is hard to stop. On the other hand, some departments do have Dive teams which these combined with those submarines make for some really good RPs including if they get stuck and can’t resurface without help. Personally I don’t want them to go away.

Jakub K. 1A-04

Community Moderator
I am half and half on this. I do understand it is frustrating for them to be bulletproof but just like one of the donator vehicles, it is hard to stop. On the other hand, some departments do have Dive teams which these combined with those submarines make for some really good RPs including if they get stuck and can’t resurface without help. Personally I don’t want them to go away.
Agreeing with Patrick here!
If you want to blacklist it because of it being bulletproof, then blacklist the Cybertruck. Also it's something different than having 10-80s with vehicles. Another thing is that you can't shoot out of submarines and I believe they can't even have more than 1 person in them.
They're pretty good for new rp scenarios. We shouldn't prohibit more and more things. I am also pretty sure that they have fuel as well, so they will run out of it at some point. It's also pretty hard to get back on land with it. Just make something out of it. Don't complain about everything when there isn't a great reason to. I see how it can be annoying, but honestly, any call can be annoying for someone.

Sincerely,
Markus Damon
Community Moderator // Undersheriff DCSO

Luke H

Community Moderator
I agree with this, but only because it's bulletproof. When it comes to the "fairness" of LEO or Civs, it's not really about what's fair or not but how you handle something with what you're given. When LEO have to face a bulletproof submarine, there's little to no options for them unlike just about every other thing LEO deal with. As for the Civs that will say "LEO have the advantage, they always win!", all I have to say to that is don't let them win. Most people practically let LEO's win the priority every single scene because of their poor planning and stupidity of returning to the scene. All in all, it should be removed because of its bulletproof feature (which hardly makes sense anyway) and not because it's "easy" to get away from police in. I see them as a decent RP scene for passive things, but that outweighs its cons.

Jakub K. 1A-04

Community Moderator
I agree with this, but only because it's bulletproof. When it comes to the "fairness" of LEO or Civs, it's not really about what's fair or not but how you handle something with what you're given. When LEO have to face a bulletproof submarine, there's little to no options for them unlike just about every other thing LEO deal with. As for the Civs that will say "LEO have the advantage, they always win!", all I have to say to that is don't let them win. Most people practically let LEO's win the priority every single scene because of their poor planning and stupidity of returning to the scene. All in all, it should be removed because of its bulletproof feature (which hardly makes sense anyway) and not because it's "easy" to get away from police in. I see them as a decent RP scene for passive things, but that outweighs its cons.
Alright then you would need to get rid of the Cybertruck since it's also bulletproof.
But maybe there's a way to get rid of the bulletproof glass, since the vehicle is a vanilla vehicle? idk... but I get your point!

Luke H

Community Moderator
Alright then you would need to get rid of the Cybertruck since it's also bulletproof.
But maybe there's a way to get rid of the bulletproof glass, since the vehicle is a vanilla vehicle? idk... but I get your point!
IMO, the cybertruck is a different class when talking about vehicles as it's on the road. One mess up from the driver or one good pit from LEO and the vehicle's done. As with the submarine, you can hold 4 people and go under the water - invincible.

Jakub K. 1A-04

Community Moderator
IMO, the cybertruck is a different class when talking about vehicles as it's on the road. One mess up from the driver or one good pit from LEO and the vehicle's done. As with the submarine, you can hold 4 people and go under the water - invincible.
It can hold 4 people?

Domestic

I will say it was really annoying to deal with but at the same time we don't really have any precedence to dealing with them, now we do and now we know it's bulletproof, it's not always going to be fair for the cops and it's not always going to be fair for civs, that's how it is, as police we have to learn and adapt to what civs do.